Saturday, February 21, 2009

I should have been a statistics major

I love making charts, graphs, and trying to analyze data to see what it means for the future. However, I don't have any interesting data or much on my mind these days except wondering when Baby Sunshine is going to put in an appearance. For my OB appointment I brought in a chart of my progression of dilation/effacement with the last several pregnancies. Since I never got checked with the first 2 babies I don't have that info, but I showed up at L&D at 4cm with Will and 7cm with Mary, so it is likely I experienced early labor with them as well. At this stage with the last 3 babies I was already 3cm dilated and 50-75% effaced so I'm guessing with all these sleepless nights make it likely I am about the same now.

The other chart I made yesterday shows what date Baby Sunshine would appear compared to the other 5 babies. Since the earliest one was born at 37 weeks 2 days that would be today. Can you guess which child was born the earliest?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary?

kat said...

Mary was my smallest baby (7lb 1oz)and my fastest labor, but not the earliest!

Anonymous said...

If you give me four more guesses, I'm sure I'll figure it out!

LOL! Praying for you!

kat said...

Well, Charlie's date has come and gone, though I was up for 6 hours last night with contractions. Next date is March 3. Only 4 choices left...