Saturday, May 31, 2008

setting the table

This morning I came downstairs to Will unloading the dishwasher in the dark. While checking my email he asked me to help him print 4 copies of a homemade activity page with tic-tac-toe, coloring, and a maze. But it wasn't until I walked into the kitchen did I fully find out what he was up to; the child wanted homemade waffles so badly that he placed all the ingredients, bowls, and waffle maker on the counter. Will also set the table, making place cards for everyone and laid out the copies he made at all the children's places, even Timmy's.
It seems that we have been eating at the chain restaurants like Cracker Barrel a little too often, he even reproduced the cup of crayons in the middle of the table.


While our breakfast menu is a bit more limited, we have many more options of Crayola colors available.

1 comment:

Motherhen said...

That is so cute! How clever.