Friday, April 11, 2008

grocery savings

The past few weeks have been very good to us in terms of deals at the grocery store. Despite newspaper articles about double digit inflation in food stuffs and riots over grain in other parts of the world I have still managed to save money. After scouring the ads right after we got back form Washington DC I hotfooted it over to Kroger and was very pleased when the register tape stated, "You saved 60%." Then last week Harris Teeter had triple coupons so I saved 50% off the bill. However, when I went back to Kroger this week I was disappointed before I reminded myself that 41% is nothing to sneeze at.
The little boys took advantage of my combining sale prices with coupons to construct a huge tower out of some of the 20+ rolls of paper towels I bought.

1 comment:

Travel Certificates 0.35 cents said...

Hi,

I buy these Grocery and Restaurant certificates from www.increasebusinesssales.com. The price for each certificate is 0.35 cents each.

Once I receive them, it's a processing fee of $12.00 but the savings is over $1000.00 worth of foods.

They give you a code and you can print your coupon online on what ever you’re shopping for. They also send you a book with tons of different coupons.

Most of the coupons are the same ones we see in the papers, but at least you don't have to look for them, buy the paper or start clipping them out.

I recommended them. Their customer service is great. www.increasebusinesssales.com

They also have a 3 day 2 night Travel Certificates. These Certificates are good for a choice of 20 different destinations. All you pay is a processing fee of $12.00 and taxes on the rooms which is around $12.00 a night. The rooms have always been very nice.

The cost of the Travel Certificates is 0.35 cents as well. Their policy is no major holiday weeks; otherwise you get your dates.

Some of the destinations I used were Las Vegas, Anaheim and Orlando.

I like this company and their staff. They have always answered my questions. I told them that I would be telling everyone about their service. They are located in Wildomar CA. Their phone number is 1-951-805-9645.

All the orders get sent out next day, so I was very surprise to see my certificates within 2 days of me ordering them.

I will use them again.

Elia