Thursday, January 24, 2008

let's eat some doughnuts!

This Saturday I am running in the Krispy Kreme Challenge 4 mile run. It sounds like more of a fun event than what I am used to, basically you are to run 2 miles to the KK store, eat as many or as few doughnuts as you would like, then run the 2 miles back. There is a competitor class where you are required to eat a dozen hot, glazed confections before you start back and the rules state that you should try not to upchuck on the course. I passed on that, since while I can easily eat 12 of the little fat balls, I didn't know if you were allowed milk or water alongside.

It will be an interesting race to say the least, and I promised the children I would bring home some doughnuts for them. I have a feeling I won't be interested in chowing down with them afterwards.


12 Original Glazed Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

2400 calories
1200 fat calories
144g of fat
36g of saturated fat
60mg of Cholesterol
1140mg of sodium
120g of sugar
24g of protein

No comments: