Wednesday, December 13, 2006

North Carolina, here we come!

Tim just got word that he was invited (and given permission from the Navy) to do a fellowship. We are all so excited! Sure, it will involve work such as packing up, house hunting, and leaving friends and family, but there are new adventures in front of us. My mind races, "What do I need to do now to get ready," but I caution myself, "there will be plenty of time. Focus on the here and now-Advent and Christmas". One thing I can and must do now is to say, "Thank you, dear Jesus for this opportunity. May we remember to thank you every day for this gift and not grumble when things get difficult".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Now you pray that my husband doesn't have his school deferred again (please)!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to get down here! It's (almost) like being neighbors.

Congrats again,

Tracy